Hey, we know that finding someone who knows how to do photography can be a struggle. Heck finding someone that can take a decent picture on camera is a challenge in itself. Here at Photographer DC, we want to make sure that you fall in love with every picture that we take. We understand that by living in Washington, D.C you don't have time or might be too busy to find a DC photographer, however you haven't met our team. We work on your schedule and will make sure that every picture looks better than the last, we owe you that one service. Honestly to be frank we provide more service then we probably should, not because we are cocky, but it is because we understand how valuable and instrumental you truly are in keeping our photography business in D.C afloat. We know that you have the option to pick any old Washington DC photographer, but instead you chose us, not because we just took pictures of you and left, but more so because we went above and beyond our initial agreement. We will continue to provide these types of services to clients because we do not take you guys for granted! Doing photography service in D.C is quite challenging not only because its a busy city, but also because the landscape is very dense. The District is known for having some of the most trickiest terrains in the country. Photography Washington DC is not something to play around with, the photo scene in the district has been one of the most overlooked scenes and scenery in the world! With that being said you need professionals that will help navigate you towards the best locations and spots to really make your photos pop for whatever occasion you need them for. Some of the benefits you get by rolling with our staff include:
1. Professionals - When you book with our photographers, your booking with world class acts. These guys have shot and have gotten shots from some of the most prominent people in the world, so you know that you will be in good hands when working with them.
2. Total Access - After our shots are taken you get all the photos, no watermarks or setbacks. We understand how important your photos are to you and we want to make sure that you have full access to them without any restrictions because at the end of the day you deserve to have your pictures in any shape or capacity after they have been taken.
3. A Great Time - When you finish working with our team, you'll leave better than you came. Most of the photographers in our team have a knack for comedy, so there will never be a dull moment when you are around them. Also, (this might come as a secret but...) when taking pictures it is best to be relaxed and what better way to open yourself up then a joke right?
4. Options - We give you all the options! What this means is that even though we can setup everything needed for the shoot, we allow you to have the final say in what you want out of the session. One of our most cherished mottos is that "the customer is always right" So, if the customer feels like they know what would be best in order to make their photos pop just let our photographer know and they will accommodate your needs.
Our list could go on, but we think you get the point as to why we are the best photography company in DC. Part of it has to do with the exceptional services that we offer ranging from headshots, corporate headshots, professional headshots, business headshots, wedding videography, wedding photographer and so many other services that you may need. Many people do not understand what being a true cameraperson in DC really means, they think that if a person picks up a camera they are a photographer and this line of thinking will lead to your downfall! There is certain criteria that must be evaluated before choosing a photographer some of this criteria includes:
- Experience! Photographer Washington DC photographers pass with flying colors! You must do a background check on your photographer before you book them, just like how you wouldn't let a massage therapist give you surgery, you shouldn't allow a photographer to just take pictures randomly and hope they come out good. This is one of the fastest way to ruining your photos.
- Equipment! A true photographer and I mean a true photographer should have the right equipment on them, no excuses. If the person you paid to take photos of you shows up with a iPhone or a phone in general as their main form of picture capturing, you should be incredibly scared! So, scared that you forget to ask for a refund because your too busy running away! Every distinguished photojournalist should have the proper equipment no excuses, even if it cost them, they should know what it means to do photography and make the investment not only in themselves, but also in the client as well.
- Knowledge! Every photographer that you come across should have some sort of knowledge of what they are doing or what type of image they are trying to capture. Imagine booking someone to do your wedding photography DC and expecting them to capture your most beautiful moments and they end up missing the best shots of your special day? You should never be in the dark about what exactly is going on with your photo or cameraperson. If you ask a question about anything that is going on during the picture taking process it is your photographers obligation to answer your questions with an justifiable answer.
The photography DC niche is quite exclusive in the sense of many photographers only booking clients they know or people who will pay them the most. Here at Photographer DC we make our services affordable because we understand how valuable photos can be and know that everyone deserves the memorable aspect that comes with them. It was true when they said "a picture is worth a thousand words" But how is one suppose to know that if they don't have fair access to a picture. This is why we go out of our way to accommodating to our clients needs and provide them with affordable rates to get the pictures they need taken done in a timely manner. Keep in mind we are not here to brag or get cocky over how great our services are compared to our competitors, instead we just want to people to be informed about how much quality they are getting when they choose to work with us, the amount of quality that they get isn't quantizable. This is just another way of showing how amazing our company is and lucky we are to continue to provide Washington DC photography services that they can trust.
The District of Columbia is know for its historical landmarks. This factor alone draws many tourist, however one mistake that we see people make time and time again, is how they capture these breathtaking photos. Most people don't understand the logistics of how a camera is suppose to work and they shouldn't instead they should leave up to experts to figure out all the techy stuff like angles, aperture and shutter speed. When you are at the White House smiling as you wait to take a picture and it comes out super blurry, you will be disappointed because that was the only photo that you took and you thought it was decent. You should not have to hope and cross your fingers that photo will turn out good when you take a photo, the only thing you should have to think about is how much fun you are going to have taking pictures. Leave all the minute and boring stuff to our photographers that is what we are here for! We are here to give you memorable photos that will last a lifetime. Photographer DC is trained in spotting out the best angles and positions to make your pictures really pop! We want you to share your pictures with your friends because it shows that we executed on our part of the deal, so well that you decided that your friends should see how great the photos look. We know that there are plenty of other companies you may be considering to do your photography service while you are in DC or maybe you have a photographer or found a freelance photographer that you have been working with already. No matter what the reason is if you try our services out we guarantee that you will repeatedly come to us to do all of your services. We know that we had to reiterate this point, but we are not boasting or saying that our competitors services are not good. We are just saying from a humbling perspective the clients that have decided to work with us have never left, which is a reflection on the company providing the services. We would also like to mention that just because we are based in D.C does not mean we do not do photography in other places too! We serve all places near and around The District (talk about going out the way). Once again we are a company that was made to serve our clients because at the end of the day without you guys there is no us, so we are very thankful to have you as customers and we will do our best to give you photos that you will love!